DCM Time Window Seven Floorstanding Speakers

4.78/5 (9 Reviews) MSRP : $3200.00

Reference Standard Floorstanding Loudspeaker

Submitted by bob a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: September 18, 2017

Bottom Line:
I have 4 Time Window 7's in excellent condition.Black on Black, no tears, original, etc. In fact I have hardly ever used them as I've been listening to my Bose 901's. I read that only about 200 pairs were made..?? Question: What might they be worth wholesale/retail..??

Submitted by Tom Shepard a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 30, 2015

Bottom Line:
I bought my DCM Time windows in 1980. At the time I was trying to decide between them versus Rogers LS3's and Magnapan MG1 the time windows sounded the best to me. I still have mine. They have been moved to the basement because I just purchased a surround system by PSB.

Submitted by Eric Lemley a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 3, 2014

Bottom Line:
I love to hear that everyone is still enjoying The Time Window 7! By the way I'm the guy that built them in Ann Arbor MI. Believe or not! Went from Time Window 1 to 1a to The best in my opinion the unbelievable Time Window 3! Then came the 7 WOW!
True Story!

Submitted by Jay Cambron a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 15, 2014

Bottom Line:
Bought my DCM Time Window 7s on a 40% off whim when Incredible Universe went out of business in about 1996. I've kept them thru Yamaha to Rotel to Classe electronics and they just keep sounding better. Full range response, tight bass, super clear, with tons of space between and around the individual instruments and vocals.

After 18 years with these beauties I'm getting the itch to change. Thinking about a side-by-side with some B&W 802s and Wilson Sophia 3s at the local high end shop. 5x the $, so it'll be very interesting to do the blind test. I'm really hoping to not hear a huge difference and leave with my Time Windows and a big smile!

Submitted by Jon Olsen a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 11, 2013

Bottom Line:
Ok here me up. Time window 7 are unreal, I have had speakers that were 4 times the price of them 7s but them DCM are just unreal, I am the only owner of them and the 2 pair of T-
ime windows 3 one pair still in box never used yet, Have them hooked up with My 2 Denon poa 6600a they so oh so good, I will never need another pair. Rock and Roll....