Cerwin Vega Re-30 Floorstanding Speakers

4.24/5 (96 Reviews) MSRP : $690.00

3 way bass reflex - 12" Woofer, 4" Mid and 1" Tweeter

Submitted by Anthony a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 15, 2014

Bottom Line:
Not sure of the year. I bought the pair for $50 needing a refoam job. I refoamed them and treated the cones with Mod Podge.(Not sure of spelling , but I found it in my Mother's craft closet) They sound amazing pushed with my Carver ,old school MXR130 "The Receiver" .I have had a lot of speakers and these are the ones I'm gonna just keep. I love how they rock the whole house.

Submitted by nathan a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 29, 2014

Bottom Line:
awesome loud will handle any power you thro at em. only problem ive had is blowing tweeters.

Submitted by wtb a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 24, 2014

Bottom Line:
Bought mine new in 95 while in college. Have played them hard ever since. Only had one problem, and that was playing them as loud as possible and blew the fuse. New fuse, $0.25. Been strong, and clean sounding ever since. As clean sounding as some of my friends speakers that cost $400-500 each. Still have people that can't believe they are nearly 20 yrs old when they hear them. I agree with whoever said to hold on to them if you have them. They last.

Submitted by Bradley a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 8, 2014

Bottom Line:
My dads had these speakers since I was 3 played em hard too.I'm 18 now and recently bought them off him there still going strong. Great product

Submitted by Jeff a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 23, 2013

Bottom Line:
These Speakers have been in my possession since I spent my work money at 16 years old at a pawn shop next to the grocery store I worked at. If you want good speakers these are very good. Looking back between these and Bose I still choose these. Low impedance, very good sound quality and they are as quiet or as loud as you desire. If you're not worried about your neighbors hearing your movie you are set. A subwoofer would be a waste of money by the way. If you own these hold on to them.