Cerwin Vega Re-30 Floorstanding Speakers

4.22/5 (94 Reviews) MSRP : $690.00

3 way bass reflex - 12" Woofer, 4" Mid and 1" Tweeter

Submitted by wtb a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 24, 2014

Bottom Line:
Bought mine new in 95 while in college. Have played them hard ever since. Only had one problem, and that was playing them as loud as possible and blew the fuse. New fuse, $0.25. Been strong, and clean sounding ever since. As clean sounding as some of my friends speakers that cost $400-500 each. Still have people that can't believe they are nearly 20 yrs old when they hear them. I agree with whoever said to hold on to them if you have them. They last.

Submitted by Bradley a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 8, 2014

Bottom Line:
My dads had these speakers since I was 3 played em hard too.I'm 18 now and recently bought them off him there still going strong. Great product

Submitted by Jeff a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 23, 2013

Bottom Line:
These Speakers have been in my possession since I spent my work money at 16 years old at a pawn shop next to the grocery store I worked at. If you want good speakers these are very good. Looking back between these and Bose I still choose these. Low impedance, very good sound quality and they are as quiet or as loud as you desire. If you're not worried about your neighbors hearing your movie you are set. A subwoofer would be a waste of money by the way. If you own these hold on to them.

Submitted by Don huffman a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 13, 2013

Bottom Line:
I paid $100 bucks for my two vegas and damn. They can hear me a block away. Dnt kno how old they r but they r awesome sounding.they pound and pound hard.

Submitted by Tim a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: November 16, 2013

Bottom Line:
I got these speakers second hand, old and showing some abuse but I took the anyway and WOW!!!!
I listen to a mix of classic rock, southern rock and country most of which is cranked up and they sound amazing, HARD hitting bass and nice crisp highs.
If you like your music loud and clear that is what you get with these.