Cerwin Vega LS-10 Floorstanding Speakers

• Superior efficiency and heat dissipation. Greater output with less applied power
  • This cabinet actually helps reduce distortion and improve tonal accuracy
  • .
  • Exceptionally high sensitivity, with protection from thermal overload
  • .
  • The low mass cone gives you smooth, clean vocals
  • .
  • Improves midrange accuracy and reliability

Submitted by NeverLoudEnough a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 31, 2004

Bottom Line:
Note that the price paid was Canadian.
Just about the best party speakers on the market...not too big not too small, the perfect size for just about any livingroom. Plenty of deep base and thump. Good for listening heavy metal and rock. Really nice when listening a movie with a car chase (like gone in 60 seconds) or listening to NASCAR races (lots of rumble there). I like to listen to loud music like AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Led Zepplin & all of that stuff so it is a great speaker for me. Like my neighbor said: this is a commercial solution for a residential problem.I
I blew a tweeter off by crankin them too much. But they replaced it no questions asked. Now the only problem is that when they are pushed alot for quite a while, the tweeters overheat & quit on me. Then you I have to let them cool down (turn them down)or shut them off. This can't happen in a party!!!

Purchased At:   Wackey Weatley's

Submitted by pounder a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 8, 2003

Bottom Line:
Great floorstanding speakers. These things are loud. I have them as my mains in a 5.1 setup of LS speakers plus a cvt-200s sub. These speakers blend nicely with the cvt sub. They go really low loudly. My sub only plays from 2045 hz. The maisn handle everything else. I would highly recommend these speakers if you like high impact in your music and movies. Great party speakers also. Sound quality is a lot better than the ls-12's I found when I auditioned them both.

Purchased At:   The Electronic Playg