Cerwin Vega E710 Floorstanding Speakers

3.63/5 (8 Reviews)

CERWIN VEGA 3-WAY TOWER, 200 WATTS => Model E-710

Submitted by Dave a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: January 5, 2014

Bottom Line:
I bought a set of these off kijiji and even though one tweeter was blown they sound amazing and I replaced both tweeders and copaciters. and now they sound even better been looking for a a set of E tweeders or LS tweeders on kijiji so they all original but my E 710 aint going no were anytime soon and for the guy no too happy test first and or bring someone who knows theyre doing

Submitted by Michael Zahariades a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 27, 2012

Bottom Line:
I recently purchased a pair of Cerwin Vega E-710 speakers from a yard sale for $50.I finally got them hooked up in my bedroom,They sound great!! That was the best$50 I ever spent.Iwas trying to find out what the retail cost was. Im guessing they cost $500 for the pair. Such a deal you wouldnt believe. They are hooked up to a Sherwood RX4103 home enertainment reciever.

Submitted by kaloyan a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 31, 2011

Bottom Line:
Well, first of all I am very sorry for NaN who got screwed by his friend. Sorry dude, your "friend" gave you blown out speakers : ) Mine are awesome. I bought them brand new and ever since them I've always enjoyed them. No such problem as blurred mids or whatever :D They just bang awesomely. The bass is just perfectly fat and round sounding, the mids and hi s are bright. Maybe the lack a little in playing vocals but that's ok : )
I power them with a Pioneer amp and I luv what I hear : )

Product model year:   2007

Submitted by pacy4 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 13, 2007

Bottom Line:
This speakers are complete 100% total crap. I bought them a month ago from friend who was moving at a half price. Pretty soon I was disappointed. This speakers are unable to recreate the the true music picture. The mids are awful blurred and undefined. The bass is strong, but boomy and not deep enough -almost irritating. I power them with onkyo integra a-5580 and then with technics amp, but the results was the same. Even the speakers of my technics micro system perform way better. All you got is a excess of noise for your ears. This is not a hi-fi speacers. You can use them only for big noisy parties at large halls.
I do NOT recommend any E CV speaker(had listen to the bigger in the series in the shop - they are even worst) to hi-fi fans.
By them if you use it outdoors for big parties.

Purchased At:   V.2007

Submitted by Plamen a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 13, 2007

Bottom Line:
By them if you use it outdoors for big parties.

Purchased At:   V.2007