Cerwin Vega E-315B Floorstanding Speakers

4.67/5 (3 Reviews) MSRP : $560.00

3-Way Floorstanding Speaker

Submitted by Michelle a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: June 5, 2000

Bottom Line:
This is our first good pair of speakers and we love them. They sound awesome even when they are turned up. We bought them through Yahoo auctions at a decent price of $510 including shipping. Would recommend to anyone who wants a great set of speakers that can be played loud. We bought these because we had to give back a borrowed set of cerwin vegas and fell in love with them. It puts our Advent speakers to shame.

Submitted by Jerome Smith a an Audiophile

Date Reviewed: November 24, 1998

Bottom Line:
I have a pair of kick--- Cerwin-Vega! RE-25's. These speakers have soooo much bass that I broke: a pot that was hanging on a wall shelf, a trophy, the valance above the window, 2 pictures, a wall map poster with glass, and drove my neighbors up the wall. Let me put it this way-I would never buy another brand of speaker other than Cerwin-Vega! I have a Ultra-High Power mini-system pushing them. Their high sensitivity enables a SPL of 120db! Can You say LIVE CONCERT?!Anyway, Vega has been around for about 52 years. Bose can only claim 30 years.
Vega Makes the best speakers in the world-and that's not opinion! Look up www.cerwin-vega.com! and find out for yourself!

Duration Product Used:   an Audiophile

Submitted by John David Huff a an Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 2, 1998

Bottom Line:
I bought a new set of Cerwin Vega 6x9s and they have been great. Even without putting them on an amp they are good. I recently bought a Kicker 352xi amp and ran it to my 6x9s. It makes a great combination of highs and mids, they will even catch some lows some of the time. I reccomend you to go ahead and spend a little more money on the speakers. It will save you a lot in the long run.