Acoustic Design 3311 Floorstanding Speakers

2.33/5 (86 Reviews)

Basic floor speakers

Possible Fraud Alert
A large number of users have reported these speakers are being sold well above their intrinsic value under false pretences in parking lots, flea markets and online auctions. See White Van Speaker Scam for more info.

Submitted by nate a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: February 20, 2010

Bottom Line:
these are the best speakers I ever had. Can't beat the price of $100 for both.

Submitted by Cory a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: November 23, 2009

Bottom Line:
these speakers are solid! my sisters boyfriend hooked me up with these. i only had a sony reciever...(college student) and suprisingly sound relativly well. the highs are there the mids are flat, but the lows.......SLAP! if you like a good variety of crisp sounding base these are for you! i love them to death honestly bang for the buck! you could easily spend $300 more on speakers than these and only a bit of an upgrade!

Submitted by harry b. a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: July 5, 2006

Bottom Line:
ha, this is some crazy stuff.
I saw these at the salvation army and had the same reaction as most of you, 'what's this brand'??? I thought I'd give them a try since salvo takes stuff back. But I think I'm going to keep them!

I know they're not going to satisfy you audiophiles, and I think that's the situation here with the polarity between the glowing and the negative reviews- for those of us that haven't used top end stuff before, these aren't so bad! Yes, I was waiting for the pops and blow too, and I don't know what's going to happen in the future, especially if I upgrade my receiver, but these sound pretty good for $50.
word!

Purchased At:   salvation army

Submitted by chaindrive a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: January 17, 2003

Bottom Line:
same story, two guys in a red van this time. "suppliers delivered too many". came in to my store. They had six left and did not want to take them back. well have people like this about two times a month selling something.they try to sell them to me and I laughed. then they came back in and wanted to trade for a paintgun being a salesman myself "let the fun and BS start lol" well they left with a pump gun 200 balls and a cheep mask. from what i,mm reading here thats all they were worth,maybe a little more but not much with no support. well mine have worked good for the last 5 years and i have pushed them hard the top end dose have some holes in it but the lows are very good they make a good surround speaker as thats what they are for me now but stuido "not" this pair has a clean sound good for watching movies. they are the back pair. oh and my cost 71 bucks worth of stuff my cost.

Purchased At:   red van

Submitted by Marc a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 20, 2002

Bottom Line:
Uhhh...anyone know where I can get a replacement woofer? I kinda went overboard w/some Metallica. I'd like the same woofer so it doesn't sound uneven.

Lemme know please....fstliferdr@yahoo.com