Yamaha NS-C7HX Center Channels

• Frequency Response: 45–50,000 Hz
  • 6 ohms Impedance

Submitted by manaburrn a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 19, 2005

Bottom Line:
Before I write anything else, I just want to explain my "3" on the value rating: it's a three because you are getting what you pay for - no doubt about it. If this speaker was $400 then hell, yeah it would be a "5" on the value scale, but it's just not!

To be honest with you, I'm a big Yamaha fan. I've grown up on a lot of their products - musical instruments, motorcycles, audio equipment... and now this NS-C7HX speaker. I don't need to tell you about how good it sounds, because we all know how accurate Yamaha speakers are. What I want to convey to you is the feelings that this speaker brings out in me... it's like I'm in love with it.

Have you ever bought a new car, and just sat in it in the garage because you just loved the feeling of being in it? This speaker is the same way... sometimes, I'll just be walking by... and I can't help but take off its grille and just stare at it, or run my fingers over the smooth, gorgeous finish. This is no ordinary speaker - this is the stuff obsessions are made of.

If you know what I'm talking about, you know who a speaker like this is designed for.