MB Quart CTR Stage Center Channels

4.14/5 (7 Reviews)

Center Channel Speaker

Submitted by keviinmc a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 15, 2004

Bottom Line:
This is a decent center channel for the price. i did find that the speaker was at times annoyingly louder than my other speakers during the break in period. once it finally settled i am pretty pleased with it. Overall, if youre not looking to spend a whole lot on a center channel i would recommend this speaker, very good value

Purchased At:   williamsburg applian

Submitted by Craig VanGundy a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 1, 2001

Bottom Line:
The MBQuart 304 CTR has been one of my best purchases made online. Outstanding performance for a great price. I strongly recommend this purchase. I ordered my center channel from www.acousticsounddesign.com Their delivery was the fastest I have ever seen from all my other online purchases. #1 in customer service. Great place to purchase your next Home Audio piece.

Purchased At:   www.acousticsounddesign.com

Submitted by DTH a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 8, 1999

Bottom Line:
I bought the Quart CTR Stage to complement my Quart One's I use for my front speakers and found they blend together nicely. I was using a more expensive JBL for my center but noticed differences in tonality so I saw the MB Quart CTR Stage advertised at a bargain price and decided to purchase. I highly recommend this center channel for not only the price but for the superb sound that it reproduces.

Submitted by Peter a an Audiophile

Date Reviewed: April 26, 1999

Bottom Line:
I just got a MB center Stage and this center channel is awsome for the money you can't find a better Center for the money I followed the advise from Hunter another audio reviewer and ordered it from Soundcity, the total cam to $115 with shipping set it up and this center sound GREAT!!!!!!! I compared it to about twenty others from the mid range price and I'd say give Soundcity a call they won't last long not at this low cost Three buddies of mine have already placed there orders.

Duration Product Used:   an Audiophile

Submitted by Greg Galvan a an Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 23, 1999

Bottom Line:
I got this speaker because of the price. I am sending it right back. It didn't sound much better than the specker in my TV. I will take the 15% restock fee. I was very surpressed that MB Quart could make such a poor speaker since their car speakers sound so good. Spend the extra money and don't do what I did.