Klipsch RC-52 Center Channels

Frequency response 67Hz-23kHz +/-3dB
Power handling 125W RMS / 500W Peak
Wensitivity 96dB @ 2.83V / 1m
Nominal impedance 8 ohms compatible
High frequency drivers 1" (2.54cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver mated to 90x60 square Tractrix® Horn
High freq crossover 1400Hz, 1600Hz
Low frequency drivers Dual 5.25" (13.3cm) Cerametallic™ cone woofers
Enclosure type Bass-reflex via dual front-firing ports
Height 6.75" (17.2cm)
Finishes Black Ash woodgrain vinyl
Built from 2006

Submitted by COINWORLDS a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 29, 2008

Bottom Line:
amazing center channel with precise sound projection. clean highs and solid mid range. projects vocals very very well. purchased at www.hdtvdreams.com for an amazing price of 249.00

Purchased At:   www.hdtvdreams.com

Submitted by kcramer a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 7, 2007

Bottom Line:
Before I start I have to admit I'm a huge Klipsch fan. This is my first Kipsch center channel and WOW was suprised at how detailed this little gem is. The last 2 center's I owned had trouble pushing out the quiet/subtle sounds in movie soundtracks; Like whispers, wind blowing, clicks n clacks in the scary stuff I like to watch now and then... Now I hear everything! I guess that could be good or bad to some people, not everyone likes to hear every imperfection in the music they listen to, I however do... This, I think is why I'm so attracted to Klipsch products.

I'm very impressed by the sound of peoples' voices on this center channel. I think Klipsch got the 'throat' acoustics just right. It really sounds 'natural' - like the person is in the room with you, (not being projected over a loudspeaker). It sounds THAT natural... Honestly, it a little MORE natural sounding than the RF-62's I use as the mains. It's also a couple/few decebels more efficient than my mains (at least this is the case on MY receiver in MY room) so I had to turn the level down a notch to make is match just right. I think this center would be better paired with the RF-82's. Either way, I can't tell the difference when I pan audio across the front 3 speakers so I'm happy...

Actually I'm thrilled! I can toss watts at this center like crazy and it just blurts them out with absolutely no effort. Completely effortless (distortion free) sound. I'm VERY VERY HAPPY WITH THIS CENTER CHANNEL!

Purchased At:   Employee Accommodati