Klipsch KSP C6 Center Channels

Two 6.5" woofers and a 1" horn tweeter

Submitted by Rich a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 23, 2003

Bottom Line:
I cant believe I finally found the center channel i have been looking for, it completely matches my main speakers and its finally a delight to listed to my reciever in dolby digital mode.

Purchased At:   speedandsound.com

Submitted by Chad Milton a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: January 13, 2003

Bottom Line:
The KSP 300's are powerful

Purchased At:   Classic Stereo

Submitted by Chad Milton a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: January 13, 2003

Bottom Line:
This c6 center channel is out right smooth and crisp and clear. The c6 is the best center channel speaker in its price range hands down period. There are many center channels twice the price that can't compete with the Klipsch c6. You can put this speaker with any Home Theater system of qualty and it will raise hell like no other. Just buy it and you will see.

Purchased At:   Classic Stereo

Submitted by Jule a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 11, 2001

Bottom Line:
I couldn't believe what I was hearing after I bought this,
the clarity and the amount of detail is amazing. I got this right before I got my RF-3's, together they sound amazing.
Although it's quite large it is worth it.

Submitted by Roy Gillin a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 29, 2000

Bottom Line:
While working in a high-end stereo store I was fortunate enough to not only listen to, but to compare with equal everything the highest end Bose and the Klipsch. I thought I would wait a while before purchasing my own system so I could get a feel for the two. There was absolutely no waiting involved; I knew which was better right away. When the Bose representative left to go home early for the day (which was quite often) it was a free for all on his system. I would hook up the comparable speakers to the same receiver via speaker selector boxes, listen and just laugh. People would come in and I would do Klipsch/Bose comparisons for them . Needless to say 79 out of the 80 people that got to hear the difference walked out at night with Klipsch in hand. The one that didn’t had a Bose center, and a wife that told him not twice but three times that "the Bose would look better on top of the T.V." When she was gone he later nudged me and sure enough agreed the Klipsch sounded better. One further note, when I hooked the two center speakers up to compare (originally the Bose center speaker was not hooked up to the Bose system, now i know why) there laid the biggest difference in the sound quality. The best way to describe the two differences would be to imagine a 5-gallon bucket of water! Now imagine playing boths speakers side by side! Now imagine that Bose center speaker submerged in that 5-gallon bucket of water! That is the difference. And I was only comparing it to the Klipsch C-1 (one of the lowest end centers). Now I know why the Bose guy didn’t hook up his center, and also why he would never let me play my system when his was playing.

Purchased At:   AAFES