Jensen Champion Series CCS Speaker Center Channels

• Store Promotions Shipping Price

The Champion Series CCS Center Channel delivers lifelike reproduction of on-screen dialogue and sound effects. Experience exciting car chases that follow the racing engines realistically from one side of the room to the other.

Submitted by j_review a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 28, 2002

Bottom Line:
clear dialogue delivery and crisp sound from tweeter. It's a good addition to home theater if you don't want to spend too much.

Purchased At:   ubid

Submitted by bbgallaway a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 18, 2002

Bottom Line:
This speaker has dual 5.25" drivers, not 6" drivers like the other review I saw said. Oh, well, anyway, for the price paid, I've got no complaints. I actually bought two of them to use as dual rear centers in my 7.1 channel system. They sound excellent, and are a good addition to movie sound. The two 5.25" woofers and titanium tweeter perform well in the acoustic suspension cabinet.

Submitted by Draymond Crawford II a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 23, 2002

Bottom Line:
I pick this speaker up to replace my entree level JBL center. I saw it on u-bid for $35.00. It made an big impact on my HT set-up, the dual 6" mid woofers handle center bass well and the tweeter just never stops deliverying the clean sound. At 91db, I had to back it down -5db so to give my L/R equal billing. This speaker is great for HT and so-so for music, but that is what a center is made for, movies!

Purchased At:   U-bid.com