Klipsch RB-51 II Bookshelf Speakers

• Store Promotions Shipping Price

Your space deserves great sound, and the Klipsch Reference series RB-51 II bookshelf speaker is able to give it to you, without taking over your entire room. Utilizing a 1? titanium horn-loaded tweeter with Klipsch? s Tractrix horn technology, as well as a 5.25? Cerametallic woofer cone, you? ll be able to enjoy amazing, room filling sound that belies the RB-51 II? s bookshelf size. With the Reference series fifth generation, the updated crossover systems and drivers bring this speaker to a whole new level. Refinements to the look of the speaker make sure that it will seamlessly fit into your home theatre system. Bookshelf speakers (pair) 5-1/4" woofer, 1" titanium dome tweeter,horn tweeter delivers clear, "front row" sound,frequency response 50-24

Submitted by OutFoxed a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: September 20, 2016

Bottom Line:
I have these set up in living room with the Pioneer Elite amp, Velodyne sub, and Klipsch center and rear speakers. I am an audiophile having possessed mac amps and klipsch speakers back in the day with a pretty good ear for the stuff (of what's left of my hearing). Paired with the Velodyne sub the clarity and response is very enjoyable at any level (high of course when wifie isn't around) and for movies, jazz, classical, good rock, folk and bluegrass.

Would love to have the large look again but it's impossible in our downsized villa near the gulf in Florida but honestly, the new technology has compensated for what we once required in size to get the sound we want.

So that's my story and you won't be disappointed. Rock on!!

Submitted by bongoman a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 23, 2009

Bottom Line:
I am using these speakers as a 2 speaker stereo set up. I have them powered by an Adcom GFA555-II, an Adcom Pre amp GFP555-II, An JVC XL-Z1050 CD Player, and an Audio Technica AT-PL120 turn table. I listen to all the genres of music; acoustic jazz, contemporary music, country and rock, and some classical. I am here to tell you I am more than pleased with the clarity, depth, soundstage, highs, and lows that this spesker produces. I have them on Sanus 30" stands with monstercable, and monster cable banana connecters; the sound is heavenly!!! I can't believe the construction and quality of these speakers, they are more than worth the price. I recommend these speakers highly, for stereo application in an average room with limited space. You will be amazed at their sound and ability to fill a room!!!

Product model year:   2008

Submitted by robg a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 3, 2009

Bottom Line:
great speakers. wonderful highs and strong lows. would recommend to anyone. i purchased them from www.hdtvdreams.com for $289.00 much cheaper than anyone else.

Product model year:   2008