Kirksaeter PRISMA 55
Description: <ul> <li>Music peak power: 110 Watts peak</li> <li>Music impulse power: 75 Watts peak to peak</li> <li>Continuous power rating, DIN: 40 Watts</li> <li>Frequency response: 42 – 22 000 Hy</li> <li>Recommended amplifier: 20 – 40 Watts</li> <li>Crossover Frequencies: 2.500 Hy, double 2-ways</li> <li>Impedance: 4 – 8 Ohms</li> <li>Woofer, long excursion: 15 cm coated fiber cone</li> </ul>

Submitted by Vick F a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: December 9, 2011

Bottom Line:
I got these speakers several years ago at a high-end dealer in the DC area called Sound and Image. I took the same music around to a bunch of places and spent a couple of days auditioning various speakers. For the money, these were by far the best value. With speakers, it's all about how good the speaker versus others at the same price point. Someone is always going to have a better speaker than you, no matter how much you spend, unless you're Bill Gates. Anyway, the sound is incredibly clear and detailed and the bass is really surprising for such a small speaker. I still use a subwoofer to fill in below about 50 Hz or so. Highly recommend them.

Submitted by Paul a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 9, 2010

Bottom Line:
I guess I'll be the first to review these speakers. I just got these from Ebay for very cheap, I was curious about this brand so I decided to buy them just to try them out. All I can say now is that I got an amazing bargain!!! these speakers sound very very good indeed. Good detail, nice mids, surprising good bass for a small speaker, the drivers and important components seem to be well built; overall I recommend these speakers without hesitation.

Product model year:   2009