JBL SCENTERII Bookshelf Speakers

4.63/5 (8 Reviews) MSRP : $146.00

JBL Studio Series Center Channel Speaker

Submitted by user12 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 13, 2004

Bottom Line:
This speaker is an excellent addition to the home theatre/stereo system. With its rich sound and good frequency responce this speaker performs superbly. The speaker lacks lower frequencies but the heights are good and the vocals are realistic... as a center channel should be. This speaker effortlessly delivers smooth clean sound in both movies and music. Overall a great all round speaker.

Submitted by S D a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: May 3, 2003

Bottom Line:
I work as an audio engineer and this speaker is by far the best bang for the buck. I have personally tested a few dozen pro and home set ups....and my JBL beats them all hands down/ Even speakers that cost 100's more. The ONLY speakers better than this is the mackie or genlec pro monitors for center channel. BUY THIS UNIT if you are looking for a centerl channel. Look no further.

Purchased At:   ONLINE

Submitted by reviewboy3027 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 9, 2003

Bottom Line:
In my quest for high fidelity at a low price, I decided to give JBL a try. I've owned some relatively inexepensive JBL products before, and I love the smooth sound. I have not had an oppurtunity to use this center for movies yet, but if it is anywhere as impressive as it is playing music, I am sure I have nothing to worry about. The Channel blends well with my S38II's, though I had to turn the level down a few notches to get it correctly balanced (It is simply more efficient).

Submitted by Edgarin8 pastrana a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 21, 2003

Bottom Line:
Great product but I should warn you if you order from canada. Your delivery will be of about 25 A Doll, plus brockerage 39 Can Doll, and finally Can Taxes 29 Doll. So if you add that to your final cost and it comes over 300 it's not worth it. You can get the same product from chinatown Toronto at 299 tax included without the need of waiting for 3 days. That's my advice though. About the speaker, well it's just superb.

Purchased At:   bestpriceaudiovideo.

Submitted by joedarkness a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 13, 2003

Bottom Line:
Sincerly I decided buy this item because the large goods reviews, And Im very pleasured with that center channel! The sound is amazing clear and pure! I bought before the Cerwin Vega V5C and I returned to the store because isnt sound good and the RadioShack Center Channel, YUK, thats others center channel never to be compared whit the Amazing JBL S-Center

Purchased At:   etronics