Infinity Systems PC-250 Center Speaker Bookshelf Speakers

The Primus PC250 center channel speaker is the perfect center channel to complement any Primus speaker when expanding to multichannel audio. This magnetically shielded speaker utilizes Infinity''s proprietary Metal Matrix Diaphragm™ (MMD®) technology to deliver accurate dialog and sound effects with dramatically reduced distortion for incredibly lifelike sound.

Submitted by Flowmaster a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: May 2, 2009

Bottom Line:
I have heard a few Infinity speakers, because I don't order very many for my shop because my customers who come into my shop ask for JBL, Yamaha, THX, and others. The center speaker is great, it has great highs which are not harsh or shrill at all like some speakers naming Sony and Insignia. The speaker is not dull at all either. The speaker does not have much bass as your normal 8" ported front speaker would, but it does get the job done. A really stunning part of the speaker is that it has polyurethane or rubber (cones) surrounds. The speaker can be paired up with speakers like Mirage if you can't afford the other Primus speakers. You cannot pair them up with Klipsch speakers because they are more shrill or have higher highs. This speaker cleans & clears up the muddiest low reproduction of audio on most TV channels or shows. This is very good speaker I highly recommend this center speaker I would use this in my Home Theatre.

Product model year:   2008