Boston Acoustics Bravo II
Description: <ul> <li>Bass-reflex</li> <li>Frequency response: 80-20,000 Hz</li> <li>Sensitivity: 89 dB</li> <li>8-ohm impedance</li> <li>1" dome tweeter</li> </ul>

Submitted by dannyboy451 a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: January 25, 2007

Bottom Line:
I got EXTREMELY lucky and was able to find these on closeout because the Magnolia I went to is no longer carrying Boston Acoustics. I plugged these as fronts in my Pioneer 100x6 amp and they sound absolutely GREAT. Since they are a surround speaker, this is a little skewed, but from what I was hearing, they would make fantastic surrounds. The sound from these is unbelievably clear, especially in higher frequencies; the highs that these produce is almost unmatched. I have a pair of Boston Acoustics CR75s and the Bravos out do those above around 9,000 Hz. That all said, I was a little disappointed in with the bass reproduction. I was not using a sub with these and they don't go very deep at all. But, if you're using them as surrounds (as you're supposed to) with a sub, I can't imagine that this would be too big a problem at all.

Purchased At:   Magnolia