Bose Model 21
Description: Bose Model 21 <br> <br>Power 10 - 60W 4 - 8 Ohms

Submitted by Lytninrod a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 20, 2011

Bottom Line:
I hate BOSE. It is a Love Hate relationship. I would NEVER have paid money for these "Model 21" conventional style BOSE speakers. (yes I said conventional, was anyone aware that BOSE even made a "conventional" speaker?) Someone who I don't like, gave me a pair of these. They are so amazingly pleasant to the ears, that I found an identical pair on "Craigslist" for $25, and bought them. Now I use these four as my main surround sound speakers, and get multiple accolades from everyone that hears them. They simply sound excellent year after year. I still hate BOSE.
Michael

Submitted by Les Patrick a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: March 13, 2010

Bottom Line:
I've had these speakers for about 15 years and they still sound amazing. At the time, they were considered tiny, but now everyone and his dog makes tiny cubes. But they are still the real deal and have the Bose quality. Besides that, I love them because they look good and are made with old-fashioned wood and craftsmanship. I think they still sound better than the new ones in the same class. For this price range, if you can find a pair, snap them up.