Synergistic Research Resolution Reference Mk II interconnects
Description: Interconnects

Submitted by Posterone a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: May 4, 2009

Bottom Line:
got a single not pair for center channel from audio video today. this cable is so much better than kimber silver strek and transparent mlp. sounds more dynamic full n swee wire is old from like the 90's but still sounds better than new ones this review is for the mark 1

Submitted by lee201 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 3, 2002

Bottom Line:
RUN!!! DO NOT WALK TO YOUR NEAREST DEALER. These cables are fantastic and for the price, they are a steal. The soundstage opened up, imaging was better and more airyness to the vocals. I have never been so impressed by a cable.
These replaced my kimber select 1021 which are nearly the same price and there is no comparison between the two.

My System:
amp - Krell KSA 300s
pre-amp - Krell Krc-3
cd player - arcam fmj 23
speakers - thiel cs 3.6
speaker cables - kimber monacle xl's

Purchased At:   dealer

Submitted by tdavism3 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 19, 2002

Bottom Line:
WOW!!! That is all that needs to be said about these cables. Inserting these interconnects into my system was a defining moment. I never knew that my system could sound this good.

My system:
Wadia 850
Sony 333ES SACD changer
Wadia 150 A to D converter
Pass Labs X-150
Cable is all Syn. Res. The speaker cable is Res. Ref .5 (X-Series)

Purchased At:   Local Dealer

Submitted by ken a Audiophile

Date Reviewed: November 13, 2001

Bottom Line:
I found through experimenting with different cables from monster wire can;t hear anything, kimberly eck!,straight wire BARF-O-matic,nordost decent,taralabs not bad,and others I forgot them because they were so bad.. When my friend bought alpha sterlings I thought he was cracked in head but listening to them I should be burned at the cross for saying such a bad comments about alpha sterling or even better cable revolution ref. they make my stereo blend & melt into the room with so much music & sound stage that is incredible.People come to my house and step into living room while I have the music playing on my stereo at listening levels not blasting that they stop and listen to it and the looks at their faces with such amasement and delight that they alway want to know how did I do it with so much clarity and smoothness..I say start with "INTERCONNECT CABLES" then improve amp then speakers then preamp it will take awhile but the END RESULT ....FANASTIC !!

Purchased At:   classified

Submitted by Rg a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 14, 2001

Bottom Line:
Agree with Jim's Review. I had a lot of trouble getting my system right using what I thought were decent cables (Kscope phase 2, and some Goertz sapphire) This Res Ref cable was in another league altogether. I could hear very audible differences for the better immediately. So much so, that I was happy to pay the dealer price for a second pair for the amp to amp run.

Purchased At:   Used