Bello AT484
Description: Bell'O Audio Tower - AT484/ Seven Adjustable Shelf Settings/ Four Tempered Glass Shelves/ Cable Management System (CMS)

Submitted by Rob a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 24, 2002

Bottom Line:
I'm hard to impress, but I have to say that this rack was a great buy decision. I read horror stories about how hard some racks are to assemble. Believe it or not, I had my 5-year old daughter do the assembly while I held the legs. Four screws, some twists with a supplied allen wrench, and you're ready for the glass shelves. These were cake to slide in and anchor.

The cable management makes everything appear wireless. The cable-fishing-through-the-legs wasn't easy at first, but then I got my trusty fishtape out and I was done in no time.

Unique Style Solutions was great to deal with. They had it to me in about 2 days even though I just paid regular shipping ($17)

Purchased At:   Unique Style Solutions

Submitted by Doug Pickens a Audiophile

Date Reviewed: December 9, 2001

Bottom Line:
Bought this unit out of neccesity as I upgraded my 27" Sony to a 65" Mitsu 16:9 HDTV and could no longer use my all-in-one entertainment center. Looks great next to a big screen and is almost as tall as my Mitsu which makes a perfect match. Aside from the crappy cable mgmt., I highly recommend this unit. It handles my heavy Yamaha RX-V3000 receiver and Sony ES DVD and SACD players with ease.

Purchased At:   Tweeter, etc.