Bose Mediamate Computer Speakers Computer Speaker Systems

3.87/5 (31 Reviews) MSRP : $200.00

Bose Computer Speakers with RCA Inputs, 2 source inputs

Submitted by Bill a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 16, 2010

Bottom Line:
The Bose mediamate speakers were given to me as a gift about 8 to 10 years ago and they're still working great!
The sound quality is fantastic, I always get compliments on them.
I don't know why the others are complaining about these awesome speakers...
Thanks for listening

Submitted by benita a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 19, 2009

Bottom Line:
Mi permezzo di fare questa ropulazione in Italiano.

Ha begotta questi altoparlori in Treviso hes 3 monti. Environta 300 euro, incluenta la meggiore stabilmento de rei. No ha entendere la fulminanto presentazione in la mia cosa, suon et presentazione in momento vento, ma questi posantere la minoretta problematico del sul. Que promezzo e focus sin la robustazione el otri parlori, resemblere veramente questi dolce, questi, dolore...

Solamenti una questione appropriato: Dove fare di gli terribli costazio rosso en la butta?

Product model year:   2008

Submitted by allan a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 28, 2007

Bottom Line:
I bought these speakers based on my prior experience with Bose products. They sounded good in the store. I have had them for nearly three years and I have to say I am really disapointed in both the speakers and Bose for putting out such expensive junk. The vaunted bose base is not present in these speakers. They sound fine at low volume but can't blow the doors when turned up. Hey for 200 bucks I could have bought a lot better speakers on the market. Lesson learned, need a separate bass amp for good sound. My cabridge speakers cost $50 and sound a heck of a lot better. Bose is selling out their name with substandard products. I am no longer a fan of bose products after this ripoff.

Purchased At:   Bose

Submitted by MELV1N a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: February 17, 2007

Bottom Line:
I have had my set of Mediamates for about two years now. They are used in an office setting, and I alternate between running my mp3 player and stream music from my computer through these speakers. They are generally run at low to medium volume levels my entire shift. I think they sound pretty good. They take up relatively little space and are easy to stash in my locker. I listen to them at head level, and i believe they sound better resting on their sides rather on the intended base. My review might be more critical if these speakers were used at home or in a setting that allowed me to crank them up. I think that the recessed treble and lack of low end capsity mentioned in the some of the other reviews might be what makes these speakers work environment friendly. However, I don't think either of the issues are a severe poblem with these speakers. Since I do disconnect these speakers at the end of my shift, it is nice that I get this much sound without having to run a subwoofer.

If you can get a deal on them from e-bay or some other second hand vender, I recommend them. The retail I paid for them is a little high.

Purchased At:   BEST BUY

Submitted by holm0299 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 2, 2007

Bottom Line:
UNREAL! These sound so good, I am still perplexed at how such a small speaker can provide such full, rich sound. You need to go to your local Sams Club and pick these up. I really don't know what else to say but they sound better than my sony floor speakers!

Purchased At:   Sams Club