Bell oggetti International AVS656

Submitted by lectoid a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 12, 2007

Bottom Line:
Just picked this up from a guy on craigslist. What a deal, 25 dollars. I wasn't even looking for a rack yet, but I could easily use one. I first saw this rack at Audio Exchange over a decade ago. Same place that got me hooked on B&W's. I liked them a lot. But with my budget, a rack is the last thing I need to buy. It is sturdy. This one has a few scratches, but it's solid.

Purchased At:   craigslist

Submitted by Russ a an Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 17, 1999

Bottom Line:
I liked this rack so much I ended up buying a second one as my system grew. I paid around $200 for mine. The price might seem a little high but considering I went through 2 wooden entertainment centers and several near hernias trying to do simple wiring, it's money well spent. The cable management in the back is prtty useless but if the rack is full you can't see the wires in the back anyway. Access to all the wiring is a piece of cake. These stands are so sturdy I could use the as car ramps when I change my oil!
Check out J and R music world or even Circut city for these.

Submitted by Justin Singh a an Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 7, 1998

Bottom Line:
This rack is a little pricey, but it looks just awsome. It has four tiers and holds about 8 components(you have to stack two on each one). It's very stable and the rear wire raceway in a very welcome feature. It's Italian made and retails for about $650. I was able to pick it up for $400. When you see it you'll say, "Cool!" True, it's not as good looking as a polished wooden shelf(especially because all of my electronics have a gloss finish). Overall, it's great.

Submitted by Wolf Jenkins a an Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 5, 1998

Bottom Line:
A nice rack, all in all. I like thebuild quality -- you could use it for a ladder! i wish the internal cable management system was a little better, but a pretty decent rack. Picked mine up for a little over 200.

Submitted by Brian C. a an Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 7, 1997

Bottom Line:
This is a very attractive and contemporary looking stand. It has 4 tiers if you include the top shelf. I have it
accommodating my Onkyo TXDS838 receiver, Carver AV705 amp, and Hitachi VCR and it blends in with the mostly black decor. The Bell is a bit pricey but the AVS656 may be the most reasonable for the shelf space, and for the styling.