Perreaux ETR AM/FM Tuner Tuners

Submitted by Bill a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 3, 2003

Bottom Line:
I had the opportunity to audition this unit prior to purchase for 30 days. There was an anomoly with the presets and I sent the unit back as a result. I must admit to being quite taken with this tuner, however. When an audio product causes you to sit up and take notice and draws you into the music everytime it's on, then it becomes a pleasure to be around. The quality of sound and the immense soundstage were impressive, as was its build quality. I found it was amazing in it's reception abilities as well! I've listened to a lot of gear over the years and this one is worthy of a isten for anyone interested in a good tuner. Only the remote (all plastic) was out of line with the purchase price (though it worked well). Unfortunately, I've heard the price is going up.

Purchased At:   AudioAdvisor