Sharp CD-C3700 Mini Systems

3.6/5 (5 Reviews)

Submitted by Patrick Walters a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 27, 2001

Bottom Line:
I got this it never broke i used it for a few years i find the cd sucks on it it makes alot of sounds bing bang ect...
umm i paid 250$ i wish i paid much lesss or waiting an other 2-3 months
there stuff better for your $$$$
but it lasted 2 years that i know of

Purchased At:   www,futureshop.ca

Submitted by Manuel Velázquez a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 18, 2000

Bottom Line:
It has a perfect sound, in fact I tested it on store so I was able to listen carefully to the sound it have.
Even without the manual is relative easy to use on the basic functions and with a little imagination you can discover most of functions, the remote Control is plenty of features, pocket sized remote is an advantage and a disadvantage because is small enough to fit anywhere and is small enought to be left anywhere and forget there.
Nice and simple display, 5 powerful Speakers with a reat sound (did I mentioned it has a great sound??)that makes this minicomponent really PERFECT to play CD's, listen tapes, radio stationsand due to is Video/Aux in is perfect as a mid-sized TV or a valuable add on for PC. Definitively it has great sound thanks to some features such as Dolby Pro Logic, Surround, electronic equalizer and the well-known X-bass from Sharp. Advancer features include lots of preset station memories and a generous amount of cable attached on each speaker, enough to fill your room or office with a great sound without spending more money.

Finally.. If some of you can mail or e-mail me a copy of the manual I'll be really happy.

Isn't the perfect minicompo?

Submitted by Jeff Kirlin a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: December 25, 1999

Bottom Line:
This is a great sounding system with some great features. I love being able to set the timer for recording. However, the CD carousel changer thing is noisy and is subject to that annoying tic-tic-tic thing (sometimes until the CD skips and can not play) Also, the Random CD play will often only play 5 tracks of 3 CDs and start that cycle again....or worse, play the same song over 3 or 4 times in a row.

This system was a little expensive (just under 300 dollars) to be giving that kind of trouble. But I don't have much experience with other systems.

Submitted by hicktwo a

Date Reviewed: April 26, 1999

Bottom Line:
when the wife first kicked me in bed and suggested we buy a mini-system I figured she was talking about some type of S&M type thing. It turns out she was so the stereo got put on hold for a while. When I did buy it though I found out it is quite good. The duel 3X4X6 peak 12 amplispeakers are stupendiously superiour to its adversary, my 1989 portable radio. I recommend it.

Submitted by Eric a an Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 3, 1997

Bottom Line:
Does anyone own this model? I'm thinking about getting it.

CSB 1206 BLK: