Kenwood UD-755 Mini Systems

2.67/5 (3 Reviews)

Submitted by John Smith a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 21, 2002

Bottom Line:
This is the most LOUSY stereo system i have ever seen ... the sound is similar to a rats being stranggeld in a cave , or chicken being slotred ...
Don't ever buy this one !!!!!!

Submitted by victor m iraheta a an Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 28, 1999

Bottom Line:
please load the expenses with I send to my credit card

Submitted by Ronald L Mountin Jr a an Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 23, 1997

Bottom Line:
I was recently in the market for a new system. After many years of having several large rack systems, I decided it was time for a change, so I decided to purchase a mini hi-fi system. After several long months, I found one that fit all my needs. The Kenwood UD-755 is the perfect little system that does alot of what I was looking for and sounds GREAT! I wanted something that had individual components and one that you could hook up sourround sound to and this one is a winner. I have the Klipsch km-c as my center channel and the kss-2 as my rears. After about 2 weeks of listening, I knew this wasn't enough for me, I needed more BASS! So, off to the store again to find Kenwoods new product. I found an unbelievable product that sounded GREAT at all levels of listening, I had purchased their SW-300 power subwoofer. I brought it home and listened to some cd's but the real test was videos. This little 10" powered sub sounded so great that I immediately got up and ran to the store to purchase another one. Kudos to kenwood for making such a great product! Oh, one thing, be careful when you turn these bad boys up because they will vibrate everything in your home!

BLG CP024: