Fisher DCS-DA300 Micro System Mini Systems

Submitted by Jeff a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 20, 2001

Bottom Line:
I enjoyed the sound quality of the unit when I listened to it in the store. Warmer sound than similarly priced units. The mini-system was for my office where it can get pretty quiet. I usually listen at very low volume to not disturb other people. The low volume "hiss", probably due to a poorly designed amp, was so loud that it sounded like air flowing through an air vent. I had to make the volume louder to hear the music over the "hiss". The display unit did have the same problem which I did not notice initially. I concluded that it is in the design, or manufacturing as opposed to a faulty unit. I returned it and am looking to spend a little more for better quality. I DO NOT SUGGEST THIS UNIT!!

Purchased At:   Sears

Submitted by Brian Hare a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: May 27, 2000

Bottom Line:
Its okay if you don't care about sound quality, but spend a few more dollars and get a better system with better speakers.

Submitted by Daniel Wilson a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 5, 2000

Bottom Line:
This mini system packs tons of bass it has Q-sound creating realistic sound quality and it fits almost anywhere if you are looking for a small but powerful system then you found your answer.

TARA LABS: