Audiovox CE500S SlimLine Vertical Music System Mini Systems

Audiovox`s slim line AM/FM/CD/Cassette player is perfect for the office or kitchen. Features a front loading CD player, programmable CD memory, LCD display, digital AM/FM tuning system, headphone jack, and 40 station presets.

Submitted by BOB a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 14, 2016

Bottom Line:
I have this model for sale. Good radio. Haven't set price yet but thinking of selling because I am moving soon Been using it for several years. Was my son's radio that
he used on his cabin cruiser. It was bought new for the cabin .salon area of the boat.

Submitted by Ronald Cleveland a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 16, 2015

Bottom Line:
Greetings, in regard to the actual product year, I'm not positive - but - I'm currently trying to find a "Audiovox CE500S" - slimline CD/cassette for a relative that currently has a limited time to live, due to illness - this relative asked me could I possibly purchase the above model due to - he had one for many years and it was destroyed in a recent fire, and being an older model, it is harder to find. Hopefully, you have a source that could possibly sell a used/refurbished one to greatly assist me in my time of desperation. Please inform me if this is possible, I'm quite sure, there are not any known sources that possibly would have this model in still new condition, therefore, a used one would be super. In closing, thank you for your professional time.

Submitted by deborah a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: May 30, 2012

Bottom Line:
Just bought this today for $10. Everything works perfect. I put it on the kitchen counter and its a great small unit. I need a remote and owners manual. Any ideas on where to get a remote?

VTI: