Aiwa XR MG9 Micro Digital Audio System Mini Systems

Aiwa introduces the XR-MG9 Digital Audio System. This system features 100 watts of total power, a front loading CD Player, an electronic graphic equalizer with 3 presets, and a half mirrored finished front panel. The XR-MG9 is a great choice for audio enthusiasts.

Submitted by Haywood Jablome a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 2, 2011

Bottom Line:
Moderately priced, has lots of power for a shelf unit. Really bangs and will easilt rattle other objects off the shelf. SImple to use, no overly complicated. I need a new remote !

Submitted by Luke Neff a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 9, 2003

Bottom Line:
This stereo is great! I was looking at buying a Phillips MC-320 till I saw and heard this one. I paid 99.99 for this Aiwa but I think it is worth a lot more than that judging by sound and features. I certainly would reccommend this stereo to anyone.

Purchased At:   Rex's A/V Appliances

Submitted by Marc a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: May 30, 2003

Bottom Line:
I purchased this system to play in my small office. After searching and trying out several model that were within a price range that I had capped at $200.
This system was listed for around $300 and Rex Stores at Arnot Mall in Elmira, NY were clearing them out at $89 each.
The sound is incredible and is comparible to my home system. Clarity is pure, Operation is simple, and it fits well in the area available. At over 100 watts of output, it gives you a lot of bang for the buck. I would have purchased this at a higher price. Definitely recommended

Purchased At:   Rex Stores