Aiwa NSX-A303 Mini Systems

3.5/5 (8 Reviews)

30 watt/channel, full color display, 3-CD changer

Submitted by Mathieu Giasson a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 19, 2002

Bottom Line:
I am very satisfied of this product.I know many persons have to make repair their unit but me I nerver have problem.
I sold my unit 3 month ago to a friend.He listen his music at very high level(25 to 28 and the max is 31)and he says that it never distort.So a very good product !!!

Purchased At:   walmart

Submitted by Beth a

Date Reviewed: November 2, 2001

Bottom Line:
JunK! I had this fixed when I first got it [about a month old] and then three more times throughout its 3 year stint. The volume knob no longer works and the display is dim.

Submitted by Angela a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: January 16, 2001

Bottom Line:
Maybe I just got a bad stereo out of the picking, how should I know? I guess Aiwa isn't too bad, they seem to get great reviews everywhere else, which is what enticed me to buy one in the first place. I wouldn't buy another Aiwa stereo though.

Submitted by mike d. a an Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 10, 1999

Bottom Line:
I got this system to use until I can afford one with separate components, being a poor college student. It's a great value, if you don't need tons of power or roomfor expansion. The display is great (little kids love it), and most functions are fairly easy to use from the unit. The remote however, is another story altogether,
with every button the same shape and the power button a little too easy to hit
accidentally. Also, the speakers only use 4" woofers, which actually do wonders for their size. A powered sub could do wonders, except there is no out-
put, so you would have to do it the old-fashioned way. Also, a pair of efficient bookshelf speakers would help. This is NOT audiophile equipment by any means, but a good buy for those who are not addicted to this hobby. Iwill give it
3.5 stars.

Submitted by dan stuart a an Audiophile

Date Reviewed: April 4, 1999

Bottom Line:
I recently bought an Aiwa NSX-A303 and am very disappointed. The sounded quality lacks crispness and the controls are to complicated. All in all I am sorry I spent my money on it and vow never to buy an Aiwa product again.

Duration Product Used:   an Audiophile