Creative Labs Nomad Jukebox Zen
Description: Load your entire music collection and data files in a flash onto the stylish Zen, pop it into your pocket or bag, then share information easily between computers. <li>20 or 60GB capacities <li>USB 2.0 interface

Submitted by audiohslave a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 31, 2005

Bottom Line:
Clunky Clunky Clunky. But other than that, it's not bad. Sound was decent, if you use the right format and headphones. I didn't care for the menu system. Not a bad player if you don't want to pay a little extra for the iPod. I had mine for about a month then sold it on craigslist so I could buy my 30gb iPod photo which I am MUCH happier with.

Purchased At:   online

Submitted by bikee4 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 8, 2003

Bottom Line:
I started out with a iPod because they had iTunes on PC now. I think Steve Jobs was punishing all the pc users with crap software for the interface.Any how I went and exchanged that for a Creative Zen Extra 40 GB. Its a little funky to use (not very ergonomic) but still fairly intuative.The supplied software is fantastic to use. The sound quality I believe is better than iPod,and the fact it will use several common formats sold me on it!

Purchased At:   Best Buy