Bose 3·2·1 III Home Theater in a Box

The 3·2·1 GS Series III DVD home entertainment system delivers cinematic 2.1-channel sound with just two Gemstone speakers and a hideaway Acoustimass module. The system includes an elegant media center featuring a progressive scan DVD/CD player with HDMI output and AM/FM tuner. An elegant media center houses an integrated progressive scan DVD/CD player, AM/FM tuner and HDMI output. And with video upscaling, you'll enjoy resolution up to 1080p. Setup is easier than traditional 5.1-channel home theater surround sound systems. Just connect three wires and plug the system in for basic operation.

Submitted by Michael a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 26, 2009

Bottom Line:
I purchased the Bose 3-2-1 system in January of this year and have been very disappointed. After only 1 month of use, the component actually stopped recognizing the Bose remote control. I called customer service, which has ALWAYS been great, and they sent me a replacement component. 5 months later the new component stopped recognizing the remote again. I called customer service and they need this component to see if they can fix it.

I bought Bose for the fact that I was getting a superior product and have been let down. For the money spent and the "quality" Bose boasts I expected this system to last for years. I am ver disappointed in this product. Although customer service has been excellent, most people would not want to even have to deal with customer service.

If I could get my money back I would do it in a minute. I would spend my money on an Infinity system or even Pioneer. I had these products in the past and they have not let me down.\

If you ask me, save your money and purchase something else, unless you like talking to customer service.

Product model year:   2008