Onkyo DVCP701 DVD Players

ONKYO 6 DISK DVD PLAYER 192 kHz/24-BIT AUDIO 54 MHz/10-BIT VIDEO MP3 WMA => Model DV-CP701

Submitted by dvp a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: December 12, 2003

Bottom Line:
Im more into audio then vidio still I wanted a dvd player that would be better beilt then so many of the players that are being made these days. so I thought I give onkyo a try.the picture is near perfect in interlaced mode and stereo sound from the analog output is by far the best I,ve heard in a dvd player also noteworty is the smooth and qick operation of the Onkyo 6 disc courasel mechanisam. I Wish my sony SACD changer was as this smooth ,over all Im vary happey with dv 701 changer its proven to Its self to me as a good solid performer.I was worried about the purchase at first as I,ve seen a lot of negitive reviews on onkyo ,s dvd line so far I.ve been lucky or onkyo Improved there quility control.

Purchased At:   soundcity

Submitted by Rockdoc a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 25, 2003

Bottom Line:
Ordered this refurbished through ECost-they SUCK! Worst customer service. First unit was DOA out of the box. They wanted me to go directly to Onkyo's local service center...RIGHT...

Finally got a second one that works. Unit loads resonably fast and plays very clearly. Sound is fantastic from this little changer. Remote is not that great but I use a universal so its not an issue. Connections are plentiful and varied (you get the usual suspects).

Purchased At:   ECost