Panasonic DMP-BD35K 1080p Blu-Ray Player Blu-Ray

Submitted by srphelps a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 10, 2009

Bottom Line:
this is a great blu-ray player it loads fast and plays very well.it's built pretty solid.so if your looking for a BD player you could do worse

Product model year:   2008

Submitted by Jack in Wilmington a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 25, 2009

Bottom Line:
Bought this player after reading a review on the BD55K. The review told me all I needed to know about BluRay players. My receiver handles Dolby TruHD and DTS Master Audio so that allowed me to save some money and get the BD35K. I had ordered my new Panasonic plasma and I figured this was the time to replace my old Toshiba DVD player. Thanks to the review I knew exactly how to set the different functions and get the correct sound field that I wanted. Connection was made between the player and my receiver with an HDMI cable from Blue Jeans Cable. First up was the new Indiana Jones disc. From the outset, I knew something special was coming. The Dolby TruHD sound test before the movie starts was so impressive, I use it just to show people what TruHD is all about.
The movie starts out without much color, so it took all the way until Indie gets to the H-Bomb test town to really see some color. I was blown away by the richness of the reds, the blues. The color palette had a whole new look. The next day I joined NetFlix. I wanted to see some of my old favorite movies, without buying them again. In conclusion, if you are in the market for a BluRay player, give this little gem serious consideration.

Product model year:   2008