DUAL LHT1000
Description: <ul> <li>(2) 3" midrange with 13mm piezo tweeter</li> <li>Frequency Response: 100Hz-20kHz ± 3dB</li> <li>Sensitivity: 91dB</li> <li>Durable low resonance ABS cabinet</li> <li>Nominal impedance: 8 ohms</li> <li>Dimensions: 3.2"H x 6.8"W x 3.7"D</li> </ul>

Submitted by paul a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: November 4, 2015

Bottom Line:
thought at first these were like the logitech set that has a receiver built into the subwoofer box. it doesn't. the instructions are not worth the paper they are printed on, better off just googleing for instructions if you have internet. sound quality is good for a small room(like a 8'x10' room) judging from the cords they send with the device this all they intended. defiantly mediocre for a entertainment center in a living room. there are a few other sets of speakers out there better built that are cheaper than these. do your research before you buy is moral of the story

Submitted by Courtney Spencer a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: May 4, 2006

Bottom Line:
I bought this system because a freind gave me a Sony receiver with no speakers. I didn't want to pay a lot for speakers because I was not planning on playing the system loud. Well, maybe I should have spent more money, lots of times I keep reminding myself "You get what you paid for". If I had to do it over again, yes I would spend the extra money for the piece of mind. I not saying these speakers aren't good, for a bedroom room or dorm room they're fine but for a living room I would suggest to go with something else.

Purchased At:   Brandsmart