Compucessory CCS 59226 Wireless Heaphones

2.4GHZ Wireless Headphones offer digital FSK transmission and reception, eight-channel transmitter. Auto scan headphones have digital volume control and mute feature and built-in recharging system.

Submitted by icallais a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 21, 2010

Bottom Line:
I have looked and looked for a decent pair of wireless headphones to use for my home PC. I just hate it when the wire hangs down and gets in the way of me trying to type! My friend suggested i give these a try and they worked perfectly. They have a great range so i don't have to take them off if i go in the other room. The design is really sleek and the fit is very comfortable. The sound is great too! I recommend them to all my friends. They are a little pricy on some sites but if you look around you can usually find a good deal.

Product model year:   2009