Sennheiser MX 65 VC Street II Headphones Sports Headphones

Sennheiser MX-65 VC Street II Stereo earphones add improved Sound to any Digital media player. Sport a cool, urban look with the MX 65 VC Street II stereo earphones. Featuring Sennheiser's innovative Twist-to-fit system and Basswind system plus, these earphones offers a snug and comfortable fit while you move your body to the pulsating bass beats.

Submitted by Kevin M a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 5, 2010

Bottom Line:
Garbage. I'm sick of replacing headphones every 12 months because they're cheap and always fail. I had Skullcandy Earbuds before this and they were great until they crapped out, then I got these as a replacement under warranty. I always get the extended warranty because nothing lasts anymore. These certainly are no exception. I was skeptical when I first got them about several things. First- the volume control slider was an instant warning for early failure. These never last or work properly, and mine has now began to fail by splicing sound to only one headphone. I never wanted a volume control either, why was it there in the first place? It only gets caught on clothing resulting in involuntary volume shifts. Not cool when you're out for a jog or a bike ride. Other than that, they work okay, but the cheap flimsy plastic parts over the outside of the earbuds instantly popped off... Then somehow the rubber cover managed to come off from one earbud. All in all, $40 should get something that works, come on guys, I'm not buying into this $200/pair replace me every 3 years BS that you think the market economy wants. I want to buy products that WORK and that LAST. Definitely not recommended, but no better or worse than any of the other crap headphones out there.

Product model year:   2009