Mitsubishi LVP-XD10U
Description: <ul> <li>XGA resolution</li> <li>Digital Keystone Correction</li> <li>PC Compatibility</li> <li>Video Compatibility: NTSC, NTSC</li> <li>Wireless Remote Control</li> </ul>

Submitted by Scott Lewis a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 1, 2009

Bottom Line:
Mitsubishi has mastered the art of making a wonderful digital projector. I have used this device for both personal and business use, many many times over the course of 3 years. I have never had any problems, and have yet to change the bulb! No unit has had no problems, the picture quality is crisp & clear. I only kick myself for not reviewing this item sooner to share the my excellent experience with this device. Should I have ever need to replace this unit, I will definitely remain loyal to the Mitsubishi brand and buy another! If this model wasn't retired, which it is now, I would buy the same model again! Its compatible with every computer I have connected to, the software is extremely user friendly! I can't say enough good things about this unit!

** It comes with an easy to use remote and all the hookups needed! The remote is easy to use, not to small, not to big. Just look at the specifications and you'll see why I love this unit!