Pinnacle AC-650
Description: Bookshelf spkr w/ 6.5in woofer, 0.75in tweeter shielded

Submitted by Scott a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 28, 2003

Bottom Line:
A family member talked me into Purchasing these speakers several yrs ago and was by far the best investment i have ever made in a speaker. The 650's are just plain incredible,They bring a whole new life to pink floyd "dark side of the moon" or alice in chains unplugged, they honestly make you feel like your right there, not to mention there ability to ROAR crystal clear at sickening chest pounding volumes.

Submitted by khill a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 23, 2002

Bottom Line:
I acutually own five of the ac-650'S three of which I use as my front stage of my home theater. I don't deny their are much better speakers availiable today but the AC-650's are absolutely incredible, first of all at their price (even if you pay retail) and second of all their very small simple design. I also own other products by Pinnacle and had equal preasure from them as well. By the way, my elctronics consist of a Denon receiver and an Adcom amp runing the two front main speakers. Everyone that hears my setup are very impressed with the AC-650's

Purchased At:   from a dealer that w

Submitted by Phil a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 28, 2001

Bottom Line:
I bought these to use as bedroom speakers.....I set them on top of my polk audio sda-crs and was blown away by these little buggers. I have since given the sda's to my 12 year old cousin and am listening to these as my main speaker. I still plan on useing them in the bedroom but now im in no real hury to find a main room speaker because these are sooooo good. I cant believe how good the bass is for such a small cabinet....crisp, no distortion...I find myself looking at them trying to figure out where all that sound is coming from. Just played ac dc and cheap trick at a rather high volume and was uterlly amazed.....they are a great rock speaker......and a really good clasical speaker.....I love them on jazz too except when I turn up the volume on diana kralls voice it looses somthing....cant really explain what tho.....For the price you cant go wrong with these pupies.....great for anyone with limited funds and space.....perfect for a teenager/college student/GI(barracks speaker.)

Purchased At:   local shop

Submitted by J J a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 3, 2001

Bottom Line:
Great speakers. I went to every audio store within many miles of my house, listening to every bookshelf speaker i could with the same set of CD's. Pinnacle's performed the best in my book. I used them initially as stereo speakers. Now they serve as the fronts for my 5.1 system.

Purchased At:   in Chinatown

Submitted by billy clough a Audiophile

Date Reviewed: August 31, 2001

Bottom Line:
The AC-650's are a great small speaker, one of the best sounding speaker's I've heard...And I paid under 2 bills for them. I ran them with the carver power cube--NO PROBLEM, Nice high's and real good lows. All my music sounded good on them..and Let me tell you I played them hard, very hard at times--they took a licking and kept on a ticken... a real good looking speaker to boot.. I've had over 30 different pairs of speakers in my life and I can say that the AC-650 sunded as good and or better then some I payed $500 for...Just an all around good speaker....Im sorry I sold them....

Purchased At:   j and r music world