Klipsch F-3
Description: <ul> <li>8-inch magnetically shielded</li> <li>1-inch aluminum-dome</li> <li>Exudes extreme performance</li> </ul>

Submitted by BIGRICH a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 18, 2012

Bottom Line:
I HAVE READ SOME NEGATIVE REVIEWS ON THESE KLIPSCH F-3 BUT I HAVE FOUND THEM TO BE GREAT SOUNDING !
SOME BAD REVIEWS I BELIEVE ARE DO TO THE WRONG RECIEVER MIX .
I HAVE PAIRED THEM WITH A HARMON KARDON 3490 FOR 2 CHANNEL MUSIC AND THEY SOUND OUTSTANDING !
I HAVE ALSO USED THESE SPEAKERS FOR MOVIES AND A HAVE PAIRED THEM WITH A YAMAHA RECIEVER WITH GREAT RESULTS .
PAIRING THEM WITH A WARM TO NEUTRAL RECIEVER BRINGS THESE SPEAKERS TO LIFE AND I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM FOR BOTH MUSIC AND MOVIES .

Product model year:   2009

Submitted by RonIWolf a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 6, 2008

Bottom Line:
I have a pair of floor shakers here, aka = Klipsch F-3 's I am using a Harmon-Kardon amp...that has a few years on it...The detail from these speakers is incredible-chrisp highs and pounding bass. mostly I like the horns on these speakers and all Klipsch speaker for that matter-Listening to jazz, old rock and some very nice new stuff from The Garage -(on the Klipsch web site (www.klipsch.com) Looking forward to my next set of Klipsch.

Purchased At:   bestbuy

Submitted by srphelps a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 17, 2006

Bottom Line:
I have a onkyo Integra 5.2 receiver and these f-3's are laughing at it..but any way if you want a good speaker give the F-3's a try.. I have not heard every speaker on the market so i can tell you that i like what the f-3's can do so far

Purchased At:   best buy

Submitted by elguapo123 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 20, 2006

Bottom Line:
Read my review on these at F-3 HT system.

Submitted by Michael F. Stenta a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 19, 2006

Bottom Line:
I WAS REALLY AMAZED AT THE SOUND FROM THESE KLIPSCH F-3 SPEAKERS I FOUND THEM ON E-BAY. They use 2- 8 " woofers per speakers and believe me 2- 8's are much better than 1-8. Also the horn tweeters in these are much better than other klipsch tweeters I have heard. Generally they sound too harsh for me but these are much smoother and no harshness at all. I have owned more expensive Def Techs that did not sound any where near as good as these. I have Def Techs for rears and also a Def Tech 15" sub so I really like Def Techs. It's just that these Klipsch sound so darn good. They are nice and tall and very good looking. The grills are attractive but very flimsy. I like the looks of them without grills anyway so that is no problem for me. Also one other weakness is the plastic feet that pertude out to the sides and are very fragile but I drilled and tapped mine to add isolaters. I use an onkyo 7 channel receiver with 90 watts per channel and these speakers will take all I can give them. So all in all I am well pleased. I can highly reccomend these to anyone looking for a nice set of floor speakers for the money. I have not seen these very often but you can read about them at their web site.

Purchased At:   E-BAY