Dynaudio Evidence Temptation
Description: It was during the 1999 CES in Las Vegas that Dynaudio launched its flagship Evidence model. Since its introduction, the Master Evidence has established its position as a Reference Standard in terms of loudspeaker technology and performance throughout the world, gaining awards and accolades everywhere from the United States to France to Italy to Germany to Japan. As a follow up to this great achievement, during the 2001 Consumer Electronics Show Dynaudio proudly premiered the smaller sibling, the Evidence Temptation. <p /> Dynaudio's new Evidence Temptation perfectly emulates the unfettered passion, truth and emotion first realized by its revered Master predecessor. The timeless beauty of its graceful lines, in perfect harmony with the convergence of exquisite materials and precise engineering exhumes the superior quality that is prelude to its amazing sonic performance. The handcrafted drivers are state-of-the art designs featuring Dynaudio's most advanced technology. The woofers produce a deep bass response of incomprehensible speed and dynamics, while the innovative integration of dual tweeters and midranges locked into its massive aluminum baffle yields a perfectly detailed response with no coloration, distortion or resonance. The DDC (Dynaudio Directivity Control) symmetric driver array minimizes vertical reflection, thus enabling a true rendering of the passage being reproduced –independent of the listening room's acoustics. Keeping true to its heritage as much as to the music, the Evidence Temptation simply transcends the media to deliver the emotion of the art form, which it so faithfully is able to reproduce. There's nothing like a true Dynaudio.

Submitted by audioschorly a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 10, 2004

Bottom Line:
I have my Dynaudio Temptation speakers for cca. 1 year now. First, I must say that this speakers are REALY somehing special in the case of sound quality and opticaly,too. But, we all know, what is the most important is the quality of music we listen to. The sound is unbelivable BIG,huge soudstage with all details which I didnt know they can exsist in CD or SACD. Transparency is world class and all in all this speakers will sound dependent what components do you have in sistem. The speaker itself is NEUTRAL, what is the for me extremly important. So, the major reason for my review about this speakers is that I am still not at the point on which I will say: thats it!
I know the problem is my power amp which is not on the same quality level like speakers.I will try with Accuphase, maybe with Mark Levinson and maybe with new Lamm M2.2 or M1.2. And there are the cables.I have good results with Trasparent Audio Reference speak. cables and interconnect, but for my taste the whole music picture was not so,let me say LIVE?!
Now, I have NBS Statement Extreme speaker cables which are the best I had in my sistem till now. But the interconnects are still Kimber KS1020 and I can not say for sure the last word for NBS! But I can say that NBS is neutral and LIVE! O.K. for the price which they costs I have expected this.
I dont know what wil come first in my sistem, NBS interconnects or new world class power amp, but I know I must go forward.
If someone have some sugestions for me, plese contact me!

Price Paid:    $20000.00