Audio Physic Scorpio II
Description: Height 1100 mm / 43.3" <br>Width 214 mm / 8.5" <br>Depth 390 mm / 15.4" <br>Weight 27 kg <br>Recommended amplifier power 25-200 W <br>Impedance 4 Ohm <br>Frequency range 29 Hz - 40 kHz <br>Sensitivity 91 dB <br> <br>4x 7" push pull woofers <br> <br>When it comes to a three-and-a-half way design, a three-way loudspeaker is supplemented by an additional woofer/midrange driver covering the upper bass / lower mid frequencies up to approx. 500 Hz operating in parallel with the midrange driver.

Submitted by Panos a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: December 21, 2010

Bottom Line:
I have been oditioning my new pair of Audio physic's Scorpio II for more than a month. I will not soent much time in lots of details as I believe that this product speaks on it;s own!
Excellent tonal balance everywhere in the sound spectrum. Strong dynamics that impress and 3dimensional imaging beyond its price! Voices and melodic lines make touch me in my soul and often i find my eyes in tears because of the musical feeling of my favorite recordings. Analysis that cuts breath! I redescovered details and things in my cd's snd LP's. Highs and mids beyond of judge for it's price range.
A stand out of the mass product that you ouhgt to make an audition.

Needs carefull positioning and lots of space and of course good front end equipment!