Denon CDR 1000P CD Recorders/Players

The CDR-1000P employs a high-resolution 24-bit digital audio converter in order to faithfully reproduce the high-quality sound recorded on CD-R discs. The extremely high resolution in both the player and recorder sections of the CDR-1000P is a result of Denon's expertise.

The sampling rate converter equipped in the CDR-1000P supports a wide range of sampling frequencies that vary according to the digital sound source. The converter automatically detects such frequencies as 44.1 kHz or CD, 32 kHz, and 48 kHz for dat in standard mode.

The CDR-1000P includes a convenient fade-in/out recording function. If the ""fade in"" mode is switched on before manual recording, fade-in will start automatically. Likewise, if ""fade out"" is switched on before manual recording, it will start automatically from the point where recording is stopped. You can use the fade in and fade out modes as you like by switching one or both of them on or off when starting a manual recording session.

Synchronized recording function, starts the recording session automatically as soon as it detects the audio signal input from the sound source.

The CDR-1000P lets you input disc title, artist name, and titles for each trach onto the CD-R or CD-RW disc which can then be displayed on the unit's front panel.

Submitted by Dave a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 8, 2002

Bottom Line:
I purchased this unit for my dad, and was sorely dissapointed that it could not insert track incraments on the fly. It seems to me that this would be a key feature, and one that is included on many other decks. (Pioneer, Phillips, HK, Marants) Needless to say, this think went back to the store quicly!

Submitted by Bart Von a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 6, 2001

Bottom Line:
The Denon is my first audio CDR. I bought the 1000 as an open box special. It was a good price. It worked great for about a week. I made a total of 7 full CD's before things started going wrong. I took the thing back and get a new one. The morning after, the CDR1000 won't even turn on! I'm so outraged that I felt I had to share my thoughts to people who might potentially buy this product. I can only hope this reaches enough people. The next thing I did was to buy the Marantz DR6000. I can tell you this, the DR6000 is a perfect, easy to use machine in combination with my cd player Marantz CD 6000. Marantz RULES!!!!

CSB 1206 BLK: