Yamaha CDC-575 5-Disc CD Changer CD Players

This CD player from Yamaha offers a super-silent mechanism, so that only the sweet strains of music are heard by the listener. Just touch a button, and you've got complete operating control via a 28-button remote control keypad. Naturally, Yamaha's patented PlayXchange is available so you can replace four discs while the fifth is playing. Synchro Start Capability, which puts a Yamaha cassette deck in the record mode before it plays the CD selections, is also included.

Submitted by Tony a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: January 10, 2011

Bottom Line:
I paid $50.00 for this Cd player on a trading website thinking that it would be just the run of the mill slap together combo player. Looking at the player its very basic looking, no bells and whistles here even my work mate Bill who's 63 and doesnt know how to operate a microwave could use this. The sound was what surprise me, I ran it through my Pioneer A400x amp and Tannoy 603's Bi - Wired and it actually sounded pretty awesome.
I love the clarity and especially the price I paid for it, conservative look but most of all its sound, solid construction, in my books its a big winner.

Atlantic Technology :