Sony CDP-M333ES CD Players

3.43/5 (7 Reviews) MSRP : $600.00

400 Disc MegaStorage CD Changer

Submitted by James_G a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 7, 2003

Bottom Line:
Mine just broke. I liked it alot when it worked; great remote and search function.
It will lose cd names without power. Mine skips on any cd. These skips can go backwards in the track or forward and can span several minutes or the whole track. This problem has rendered the unit useless exept for the storage of cd's so you might want to look around for another unit.

Purchased At:   Online store

Submitted by Dennis a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 13, 2003

Bottom Line:
As far as playback is concerened, there has been no problems with this unit. However, the memory erases on every other power outage. I would hesitate to recommend this product, as the time required to enter the data back in is beyond aggravating.

Submitted by aviator a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: October 11, 2002

Bottom Line:
I have owned two of these units over the last two years, and if they would work properly, I would be very happy with them. Unfortunately I had to return the first one because it started making scratching and fuzzing sounds. SONY replaced the unit, but that unit also has problems. It has trouble playing any burned cds that are no problem on any other player. It’s always a gamble when I put a cd in, sometimes the unit will not play a cretin cd and other times it will play it. It will even refuse to play some regular cds. It also has a tendency to forget all the names of the cds when the power goes out. This only happens occasionally, but it is very frustrating because I have over 300 cds in it. If the unit functioned properly I would be very happy with it, however this I the fourth product I have purchased from SONY in the last three years that has broken. I for one will NEVER buy anything from SONY again.

Submitted by j1719m a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 6, 2002

Bottom Line:
There's nothing not to like about this unit. I have about 200 CD'S that will continue to expand. The unit works flawlessly. There's no "hangups" when the discs are changing, and the sound is perfect. So long to all those Jewel cases stacked on a rack or shelf. Some people like to put the CD covers in an album, that's fine but I prefer just to have a single page list with the Artist's name and CD title. This unit is wonderful and If I buy more than 400 CD's I'll buy another to piggy back onto the original. My old Onkyo 6 CD changer played well, but who wants to mess with changing CD'S in this day and age. You can keep your "jukebox" full and party with great sounds into the next week!

Purchased At:   American Theatre sys

Submitted by SIMPSONEARL a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: February 3, 2002

Bottom Line:
I am totally happy with this 400cd mega changer! 5 year warranty and all the inputs and outputs you need.

Purchased At:   6TH AVE