Sansui CD 210 CD Players

Submitted by Rupert Angermeier a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: January 8, 2004

Bottom Line:
I bought it second hand for my dad, but now i like it that much, i'm thinking about giving my old man my ancient buggy yamaha instead...
the sansui works fine with all kind of disks, has a silent motor and all the features you expect from a common standalone machine.

looks like a good item to me.

Purchased At:   moneypoint (second h

Submitted by D Madison a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 15, 2003

Bottom Line:
I bought this cd player because my Rega Planet seems to have trouble playing cd-r's or cd-rw's. When doing a simple a-b listening test it performed just astounding, it can play mangled cd's and still kept a nice sense of presence, and had a natural warmth to it, as well the remote is intuitive and includes an output level control. When used plugged directly into my power amp, it was actually quite astonishing. For 200 bucks, how could you go wrong?

Purchased At:   consignment at audio

Submitted by Ashley Adams a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: June 18, 2000

Bottom Line:
This CD player is a fairly good quality player with all the features you'll need on a single disc player. Plays every disc I've used with it and has not jumped either. Did have problems playing some CD's on my old Sony multi-disc player so I decided to get another player. The Sansui single disc player has served me well and is worth getting one of these - nice sounding, cheap player for your hi-fi set-up.