Klipsch RC-62 Center Channel
Description: FACTORY AUTHORIZED<P> 5 Year Warranty<P> As the leading supplier to the cinema industry, Klipsch understands that a movie falls apart if every whisper of dialogue is not heard. With its superior technology and elegant design, the Reference Series RC-62 center channel delivers all of the detail, subtleties and dynamics required for the ultimate home theater experience. <P> Features <P> <LI>High-performance center channel <LI>Tapered Array design for maximum dialogue clarity <LI>Magnetically shielded drivers to prevent video interference

Submitted by deeeugenetheman a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: November 6, 2010

Bottom Line:
The Service with Sound Distributors was phenonmonal. Eric Winston was our sales rep and he was very nice, and pleasant. I highly recommend Sound Distributors because the product that we ordered was the Klipsch which is the top of the line and for the price at Sound Distributors you can't beat it anywhere. The service is very fast. If Eric tells you that you will receive the product on a Thursday, you better beleive it you will receive it that day. I highly recommend Sound Distributors.

Submitted by 8watt300b a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 31, 2010

Bottom Line:
I bought these as a "damaged" speaker from a dealer. the corner had a small dent. I essentially stole it. It replaced my RC-52 when I upgraded my mains to the RF-82's. This is a night and day difference between it's replacement and the energy and Paradigm speaker systems I had previously in my home theater. Now I can hear everything.

Product model year:   2009