Kenwood KVS 54
Description: <b>GENERAL FEATURES </b> <li>Frequency Response: 80Hz - 20kHz <li>Impedance: 6 ohms <li>Multiple Component Crossover Network <li>Sensitivity: 92dB <p><b>SPEAKER FEATURES </b> <li>2-Way Design <li>Acoustic Suspension Enclosure <li>D'Appolito Driver Arrangement <li>Magnetically Shielded <li>Power Handling: 60 Watts <li>Tweeter: 1/2" Titanium Dome <li>Woofer: 4-1/2" (2)

Submitted by zzpt a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 5, 2002

Bottom Line:
Yeah, for this price, you can not want more. But unfortunately I got 2 while I need to let the other unopen box extra one go at very low price, who interests in it may Email zhong@tsinghua.edu

Purchased At:   Yahoo Shopping

Submitted by Jonathan a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 14, 2001

Bottom Line:
Well I'm Bargin hunting and I found one. Having to downsize and buying something that sounded good was my concern and I saw this for 41 dollars including shipping I copuldnt turn it down. This little Kenwood CC is great for the money. gold plated binding post that are Bannana plug capable. A very well built speaker. For its size its got some weight to it. The drivers seam top notch and the tweeter sounds great. It has pretty smooth so far. I'm still breaking it in so I'll post another message later own. Also this was packaged really well. Its only downfall now its the Bass output. Of course I didnt expect that much out of 2 4" sealed drivers. This isnt that much of a problem so I will just cross it over at a higher point. Probably 100hz but I will say it blends well with my sub. So I will let it break in before I change much more.

Purchased At:   Ubid.com