Eosone RSC 300

Submitted by powerlord a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 22, 2007

Bottom Line:
Crystal clear. And to the review saying this center is muddy,you should try using a quality amp or reciever on your quality speakers.I have friends that own Definitive centers,Klipsch,and Onkyo and they all would like to buy mine.I run this cenetr and my whole Eosone HT with a Marantz SR-18 reciever so I'm definately using them to their full potential,this center sings.I just wish that Eosone was still in buisness.

Submitted by Mike a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 23, 2000

Bottom Line:
I was comparing centers at various stores and this one sounded great, especially for the price. Added it to my modest system: Optimus LX10's in the front, Infinity Reference 2000.2's in the rear. Everything run by an Onkyo TX-SV646 receiver. AC3 sounds great with a Toshiba SD3109 DVD. Even my audiophile friends are impressed.

The speaker is solid in construction. It hangs with any of the Infinity speakers I played with on the sales floors, and it was cheap (on sale for $250).

If you need bang for the buck, look no further.

Submitted by John L a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 10, 2000

Bottom Line:
I mated these with the 600 towers and they sound great. The center gives out natural sounding dialogue in Dolby Digital and never sounds "artificial". I was also impressed with the build qualtiy and how sturdy and heavy it felt compared to most center channel speakers. I paid $200 and feel that I got an awsome bargain.

Submitted by Ryan Stansbury a a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: August 4, 1999

Bottom Line:
Had this one thrown into a package at a 50% discount without even hearing them. I had to take the sales person's word for it. He was right. It is a very nice center speaker. My friend paid $1,000 for his and was impressed with the Eosone so much that he could not tell the difference in sound quality.

Duration Product Used:   a Casual Listener

Submitted by manny a an Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 16, 1999

Bottom Line:
If you want real sound from your set-up you shoul listen to the Legacy center channel line up, a bit more, well woth it. The eosone's are muddy.