Onkyo DX-7510

Submitted by Diego a Audiophile

Date Reviewed: April 3, 2000

Bottom Line:
Sorry folks, but this is the worse digital player I have ever bought! It's been carried back after just one hour! No bass, no mid or highs, anyone knows about the soundstage? I needed to change my Marantz due to problems with the transport but, after the "Onkyo DX 7510 Test", and I mean only this model since the fact that I own a wonderfull M504 amp, I again purchased a Marantz, the CD 63 KIS, another world!!!
If you see it, keep out of it. EXTREMELY DANGEROUS FOR YOUR EARS!!

Submitted by Deniz Salman a an Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 29, 1998

Bottom Line:
I've recently bought this player having left my decent Technics SL-PG 370 that served for two years and the improvement i obtained was worth.When compared to my old player it sounds tight on the bass, soft and free from unwanted brightness on the treble and articulate on the overall..add to it suberb finish and smooth mechanics and a price of $370 in turkey it's doubtlessly a best buy..Just note that this is the former of present 7511's one of which i've tried at home for a week and was determined to return for a refund due to its slackish tray mechanism not deserved by a cd player of this class..