Aiwa XP-V706C
Description: portable cd player

Submitted by i dont care woopy doo a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: January 14, 2003

Bottom Line:
this is one of the wost machines i have ever seen in my life. this whole macine is not worth the child labour used to make it hahahaha...... dont even think about buying it..

Purchased At:   home

Submitted by lizzie kawasaki a Audiophile

Date Reviewed: August 22, 2001

Bottom Line:
I really like how aiwa designed this unit. I really like the fact that it will not skip. I accedentally dropped it down the stairs at my house (2 flights) WHILE PLAYING THE CD and it was STILL PLAYING THE SAME TRACK!!! I was really impressed and shocked. Then I took it on the road and hooked it up to my car stereo that did'nt have a cd player. nad it really took the road hard. I even left it in 100 degree weather and in my car it got to about 120-130 and it still worked like I just boght it. It has incredible heat resistance. So fas as the sound, well I like Aiwa's DSL bass system, it provides enhancement when rolloff occurs. It makes it sound really crisp and realistic. The bass response is really deep and I upgraded the headphones to a bigger Aiwa pair. I really love my Aiwa XP-V706C and I am really confident it will last me for a pretty long while.

Purchased At:   Online retailer