LAT International DI- 30 Signature Video/Digital Cables

• Store Promotions Shipping Price

All internal wires are solid core and made with our proprietary Silverfuse metal Conductors. Low mass RCA connectors, and modified Teflon insulation. Our modified Teflon is far better than the commercially available Teflon.

Submitted by rdesio a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: March 11, 2008

Bottom Line:
The LAT DI-30 Signature digital cable is a winner. It is dead neutral and gorgeous from top to bottom. All trace of harshness and digital chaos has vanished from my system since the cable has broken in (about 60 hours). The soundstage is deeper and wider, with improved image focus. I find myself listening to cd's the whole way through with less desire to to switch to something else.
The literature states that this is the finest digital interconnect available. Who am I to argue? I can't think of another item I could have purchased for $200.00 that would have rendered such a huge improvement to my system. The price/performance ratio of this cable is off the charts. I wonder what their power cords sound like......

Purchased At:   LAT

Submitted by tedr9999 a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: March 9, 2008

Bottom Line:
The L A T Int’l DI-30 Signature cable improved the sound in my system in virtually all aspects; and not by a small amount! Outstanding Dynamics and Resolution - Crystal Clear, Natural Sound of all Instruments. The imaging and separation of the various instruments and voices were clearer than I’ve ever heard before. Also, the depth and width of the soundstage was greatly improved. This cable offers true insight into the music without sounding harsh or bright. I have compared this cable with several much more expensive cables; none were a respectable match. In summary, the musical experience has become more natural, more real, and more live for me.
Best I’ve heard by a long shot!

Purchased At:   LAT Int'l web site